04/10/14

168 - Taking a look into the future - part 2

I was eager to go back to Italy, because family and friends were waiting for me (technically, my family wasn't, I organized the whole trip without saying anything to my parents such a surprise for them!) and only when I landed to Venice I realized how much I missed them.
 
The 30 days I spent between Italy and London (for New Year's Eve) went by extremely fast and the day of my flight to come back in the other part of the World arrived; I wasn't ready, though.
Too many good memories were keeping me away from another year in Australia and, at that stage, I wasn't actually sure that coming back here would have been the right decision to make.
However, I took a shot. I didn't want to waste the days I worked in a farm to get my second Visa and I wanted to try to provisionally settle down somewhere with a regular life and routine in order to compare my potentially new life with my old life. Only with this clear picture in front of me I'd have had the possibility to figure out what to do with my future.
Furthermore, I didn't know if that person I met previously was still in Melbourne waiting for me; a situation that I consider to be both intriguing and motivating for myself.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento