17/12/11

English by myself

I think that writing some phrases or some thought in a language different by your mother tongue is important for improve your knowlodge of that language.
Now i start to try to write any post in english for improve my english at all!!
Last week i'd started to learn spanish. I know, my english so far isn't very good, but i believe that a i have to learn as much thing as possible 'cause everything will be useful in the future. In my opinion spanish isn't very difficult at the beginning, above all in the pronunciation. My "teacher" said that the problem is the grammatic and i hope it will be such difficult as she told me!
By the way, right now i've finished my first english post but not the last i hope!!


n.b. si accettano consigli e/o correzioni su lessico, verbi ecc!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento