01/01/12

2012

I left last year and i'm beginning the new year with a touch of sadness, 'cause the last part of 2011 hadnt' been very good for me. Also 2011 is the year of the US's holiday.I discovered California, i enjoyed in Las Vegas, i admired the amazing landscape of Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon; in Washington i felt the history of US in each monument that i saw. I'll bring everything with me.

By the way, i'm beginning 2012 with awareness. I'm aware of my goals, i have to achieve my goals this year and i hope that everything sourround me will allow me to reach my focal destination and i think if i do one's best, in the future i'll be able to do what i want to do.

This is my intention for thw new year.
By the way, happy new year.

4 commenti:

  1. qui dicono "resolution" e non "intention"

    buon anno!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Grazie della correzione, ho ripreso per mano l'inglese dopo un bel po' e sono moooolto arrugginito (rusty??)!

    Buon anno anche a te e alla famiglia!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Nice resolution in new year with great effort... then i trust for sure you will reach it David... Good luck David

    RispondiElimina