05/01/12

Toefl text

I'm seeing on my desk and i'm watching my books. So my english books. Actually there are also other books like hydraulic manual, some paper of equations etc..But at the moment i can't get my mind off to thinking about my next exam.
Instead i'd finished university two years ago and i bring my master's degree, however i have to take another exam, the toefl test in the next february or march and i have to pass it with more amount of the minimum which i fix on my mind. I know i must pass it and i can't squeaking by the skin on my teeth or bomb it. I have to ace it definitly.
It's not so simple,i aware of this, but it necessary for the next step. I'm a stubborn person and i have to achieve the first goal, so i guess that at this time the only thing to do is..waiting and above all studying very much.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento