22/04/14

165 - How the things change


Here I am. After 1 year and 4 months I'm still overseas, pursuing a dream which I started to figure in my mind a while ago. I easily remember how I felt two years ago: the willpower I had inside, the billow of sadness that surrounded myself after a not really great experience. I was basically trying to perk up even if it was hard and the way to achieve the serenity and the happiness was still long and winding.

I left, after reflecting really carefully on what I was about to leave and what I was about to change; actually, in hindsight, I had almost everything a guy of my age would have desired. At least, most of the guys. Not me. I needed something different, I new challenge for myself, I was losing the main track which leaded to my achievements.

Many events and new friendship happened along the way, breath-taking and amazing places I saw during my travels around Australia. I eventually ended up here, in Melbourne. It hasn't been simple, sometimes I came cross difficult situations but I got out of every single tight spots. I met new friends, since from the get go. I found a full time job. And I met you.
I've never regretted what I did, leaving Italy, and what I've done so far. Especially now, when everything's working out.

2 commenti:

  1. ciao David. Come mai scrivi in inglese questa volta? ciao, Michela

    RispondiElimina